A message from Cal Mart
As of 4/6/2020
Cal Mart is no longer allowing customers reusable bags in store.
Cal Mart bags will be available at no cost. Till further notice.
This is to protect everybody.
Thank you to the community for your continued support of Cal Mart. Effective June 14th Cal Mart will be making the following changes to its days offered for Senior Hour and Personal Shopping Order Days.
- Personal Shopping Order Days will now be exclusively Tuesday and Friday from 8 AM – 11 AM. This is still offered for those that cannot come into the store due to being immune compromised and/or health conditions that require self-quarantining.
- Senior hour will now be exclusively offered on Wednesday from 8AM -9AM.
Thank you for your continued understanding in these ever changing times. Please feel free to contact the store if you have questions about any these changes
- We will also continue the order phone-in and pick-up service for seniors citizens (65+) and those with medical conditions under the following conditions:
- Phone-in orders will be taken Tuesday and Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM for pick-up.
- Pick-ups will be available at the loading dock located on First Street (behind Cal Mart).
- You can click on this link to place an order by email: Personalshoppingfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Home delivery can be arranged under special circumstances for those with medical conditions who are unable to leave their homes.
Thank you for your understanding during these unusual times!
Cal Mart management
Monday: 8am thru 8pm
Tuesday: 8am thru 8pm
Wednesday: 9am thru 8pm
Thursday: 8am thru 8pm
Friday: 8am thru 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am thru 8pm
You can Email your orders to
Thank you for all you support and help during this time and we hope everyone can keep each other safe.